Holi Festival Yoga Retreat & Celebrations
Holi Festival Yoga Retreat & Celebration – 7 nights
15th - 22nd March 2022
Sharing Price (based on two sharing)
- Standard Room – 650 Euros / 52000 INR
- Chakra Room – 750 Euros / 60,000 INR
- Chakra Cottage – 850 Euros / 68000 INR
Single Occupancy Price
- Standard Room – 850 Euros / 68000 INR
- Chakra Room – 1000 Euros / 80000 INR
- Chakra Cottage – 1100 Euros / 88000 INR
- Accommodation inclusive of tax, bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
- Welcome puja fire ceremony with priest
- Yoga classes morning and afternoon each day plus all yoga props
- Two buffet meals breakfast and dinner
- Two Ayurveda Massages during your stay
- Holi Celebrations & Beach Bonfire. Holi Colour.
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- A variety of evening activities open to all throughout your stay including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditation
- Flexibility to create your own schedule around yoga classes
- Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
- Wifi in public areas
- Pool towels - beach towels not included
Celebrate the beginning of light and the re-birth of life after winter with a Spring Holi Festival Yoga & Wellness Retreat.
Holi, a festival of color, love and the celebration of good over evil. The festivities welcome a change of season and welcome in spring. Holi arrives on the Poornima day, full moon day & is one of the biggest Hindu festivals across India, truly not a day to be missed. Join us for a beach bonfire to commemorate the demise of Holika, superior over immoral & the following day experience India at its most joyous time with Holi color, food and street parties.
During your retreat you will offered two Ayurvedic Massages from an experienced therapist at times of your choosing.
Start your day off with a dynamic yoga class at 8am in one of our spacious and airy roof top yoga shalas. Followed by fresh fruit juices and a healthy wellness buffet breakfast in our Chia Lounge beach front restaurant at 10am. Devarya Wellness is located next to the shores of the Arabian sea, which is a safe place to swim and relax in peace, with private beach access and loungers via our restaurant.
You can use your free time to soak up the sun, go on leisurely walks, enjoy incredible sunsets on our beach and explore the beautiful state of Goa & its local attractions. Afternoon yoga at 4pm is a slower more gentle class easing you into the evening. Buffet evening meal with fresh salads and authentically prepared Indian delicacies are served from 7pm. Round off your day with one of our evening activities at 8pm including kirtan, meditation, classical Indian music and OSHO therapies.
Located in the heart of a serene seaside town in Goa is Devarya Wellness, where you can breathe, experience and live the yoga life. Spanning 7,000 square metres, this green retreat overlooking the Morjim Beach is a peaceful sanctuary for those seeking an escape from the monotony of a busy, urban existence. At Devarya, which translates into Divine Belief in Sanskrit, everyone from beginners to seekers and yogis can experience the goodness and mindfulness of a holistic yoga lifestyle.
Our skilled teachers with years of experience in Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin and Iyengar yoga, have helped create an environment where you can enjoy a relaxing yoga retreat with like-minded souls from all over the world.
Specially designed to celebrate the colourful and mystical spirit of India, our bouquet of chakra themed rooms speak to your senses, lets you soak in the relaxed vibes of our property and restore with your inner balance. Our in-house beach front restaurant The Chia Lounge serves tasty & healthy organic meals complete with superfood fueling ingredients to help you detox your system. From enjoying our large swimming pools, sunbathing on the sandy Morjim beach or watching the sun set into the Arabian sea, you can experience it all at Devarya Wellness - the serene environment to stimulate your mind, energise your body and speak to your soul.
Other spa therapies, treatments, airport transfers and day excursions are available at extra cost during your stay