Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 35% of your total holiday cost should be paid at the time of booking. The balance must be paid in full, two months before your arrival date to Nalanda Retreat. Full payment is required should your booking be made within two months of arrival. We would like to remind you that all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- While it is unlikely that we shall have to make changes to holiday bookings or other matters, we reserve the right to do so at any time. We shall inform you as early as we are able to in the event that this is necessary.
- We reserve the right to resell any rooms if full payment has not been received after the agreed date and any paid deposit will remain non-refundable
- If you would like a taxi transfer please email email@example.com with your full flight details at least 24 hours prior to your arrival.
- All prices published on this website are subject to change without prior warning. However existing bookings will not be affected.
- Nalanda Retreat reserves the right to offer concessions and last - minute discounts. This does not automatically entitle other guests to the same concessions or discounts before or after bookings have been made.
- Cancellations made 0 – 30 days before the start date of your holiday will be entitled to a 0% refund.
- Cancellations made 31 – 60 days before the start date of your holiday will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- In the unlikely event that Nalanda Retreat is unable to fulfill a yoga holiday booking we will refund 100% of your payment or offer you an alternative arrangement. However Nalanda Retreat will not be accountable for flight costs or other costs incurred outside of the yoga holiday package.
- Here at Nalanda Retreat we stress the importance of our guests privacy and adhere to high standards of privacy protection. All of our collected guest information is kept either in a secured paper format or encrypted online storage system. Privy to only reservation or management employees. All payment transactions are completed using a safe and secure international payment gateway either online or via electronic card. We share no guest information with partners affiliated or otherwise and data is purely used for the sole purpose of reservation or future marketing matters concerning Nalanda Retreat.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in time is 14.00 hours. However, if your room is available earlier, we will happily check you in before this time. Check-out time is 10.00 hours but breakfast, luggage storage and hotel amenities will still be available to you if your departure is later on during the day.
- Our reception is open from 07.30 hours until 22.00 hours; if you are checking-in after these hours, please let us know in advance and book only an in-house taxi.
- All guests will be required to submit a valid passport and visa for guest registration as per Indian government laws.
- We strongly recommend that all guests traveling to India have comprehensive travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. Please consult your travel or booking agent.
- All visitors to India require a visa. It is your responsibility to make sure you have applied for and received your travel visa to India before your departure date. Please consult the Indian embassy in your country for more details. Nalanda Retreat will not be liable for any costs incurred due to bookings made before approval of entry into India.
- We reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages made by you or guests within your group during your stay and after check out where any damage or breakages have not been reported. We kindly request that all such damage and breakages are reported to us immediately. The terms of payment and the amount may vary depending on your accommodation.
During your Stay
- All rooms are provided a maximum of two keys. Any lost keys will be subject to a 1200INR replacement fee. We ask that you are mindful of the security of your room keys. You are welcome to leave your key with the reception team for safe keeping whenever you leave the premises.
- For the safety of all our guests we please request that no outside persons are permitted into Nalanda Retreat without prior consent of the management team (a photo ID will be required).
- Anybody causing excessive disturbance within the premises will be given a verbal warning, after which they will forfeit their booking at Nalanda Retreat and will not receive a refund. We ask that all guests act appropriately and respectfully during your stay at Nalanda Retreat.
- Nalanda Retreat has a zero tolerance policy on any form of physical, verbal or threatening behaviour towards other guests or staff. Guests will be asked to leave the resort immediately without a refund after any such incident.
- Nalanda Retreat has a strict no smoking and drinking policy in public areas and bedrooms. We like to keep our rooms and public areas sacred, peaceful and clean for all our guests. We have a designated smoking area.
- Nalanda Retreat accepts no responsibility for injury or illness during or after classes, retreats and holidays. We ask that every student / guest takes responsibility for themselves on and off the mat. This includes completing our personal details form and being open and honest about your medical history with your yoga teachers. We ask for your health and safety that you follow your teachers guidance and instruction.
- We kindly ask that you dispose of all waste and rubbish in the appropriate waste bins during your stay with us and during your travels across India so that together we can help keep India beautiful.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strike, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to guests' injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the holiday, as well as loss of /or damage to personal property of guests.
- Nalanda Retreat cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of valuable items, while we have a locker for the safekeeping of passports and money, and combination padlocks on all the rooms (which are reset with new codes on arrival by guests), we strongly recommend that you do not bring items of great value with you and if you do then you should keep them with you at all times or at our Reception safe.